Overview Of Sobha Dream Acres
Sobha Dream Acres is a township project by one of the top leading class “A” builder, Sobha Limited. This premium mid segment housing is located at Panathur Road, Balagere which belongs to East Bangalore. This location is centre for four major road of Bangalore, i.e. Varthur Road, Outer Ring Road and Sarjapura Road, Marathahalli road which connects major part of the city.
Mixed development project:
- 10.26 million square feet of total developable area.
- 7.57 million square feet of super built-up area.
This huge project spreads across 81 acres of land area with 80% open space accommodating 6500 units of 2 BHK Apartments whose size ranges from 650 sft to 1210 sft.
Launched in April 2015 with 5 phases
- Consist of 10 towers with 2B+G+13 floors and 2 lifts in each tower.
- 1 club house and other modern amenities and possession by first quarter of 2018. .
- Floor rise will start from second floor onwards.
- Rs. 25 for each floor with 75% of carpet area in each apartment.
Project is approved by BDA. Approval by BBMP is in process and approved by all Major Banks.
- 2BHK apartments will have single car parking facilities.
- Extra car parking will be provided based on the request with extra charge.
- There will be no car parking facilities for 1 BHK apartment. Extra charge has to be paid.
- 2 BHK will have attached bath room in bed rooms along with balcony.
Sobha Dream Acres Surrounding Developments
By constitution the location has still been classified under rural part of Bangalore but in action this has never been short by any means with of any premium terminus by their variety options offered in the range of residential space encompassed with the surrounding civic and social framework.
Initiation of this immense growth from a soothe garden city to the present situation of being Silicon Valley of our country has witnessed many drastic changes and some eminent steps taken in order to draw the attention of many MNS which had settled with immense presence in Actual silicon city to this Metropolitan.
It all happened around 1990 when India was turning its needle towards the Globalization from being a traditional agriculturist Country, which opened up space for Revolution in the field Electronics and Outsourcing in the Software development grasping the potential available in the localities which was far better than the so called IT masters.
This opportunity leaded to the establishment of ITPB which is the outcome of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (ETPB). This micro market grew at a rapid pace , catalyzed by good civic infrastructure resulting in good connectivity established b/w the rest zones ...
Year 1998 marked up the space for flooring of first A grade office in this sub market leading to the establishment of operational base of many MNC’s from 2005 onwards. High quality facilities within the premises offered at low rentals also become a major factor to increase in the settlements made in a short span of time which geared up from 2005 at attained a maximum velocity from 2009…
Just for stats Whitefield posses 30 % (29 milli0n sqft) of city’s non-captive sectors,1.67 million sft of them are under construction, while the space occupied by the captive corporate space is around 4.10 million sqfts.. Adding to this there are many on board plans which are yet to be executed on both non captive and captive which adds up to 24.23 million sqft. Along with this rapid establishment around the office space has also opened up the gates of opportunity in the residential sector also providing an option to the current and future employees of this Micro market.
Growth Driven by the excellent Connectivity offered
Good Infrastructure maintenance leading to well established road links through in and around location has been trump card to establish a Financial network which results in overall development of the region.
The Golden Quadrilateral region formed by the ITPL Main road ,Outer Ring Road Varthur road and Sarjapur Main Road . which connects all the surrounding location with at the radius of 5-6 kms which has extended up to the so called border region Hoskote through the Upgraded Old Madras Road.
These opportunities would be spread open even when the Metro Phase II gear up to top speed covering 10 station of the surrounding location right from Mahadevapura passing through Satya Sai Institute of Medical science , ITBP layoff at White Field…. through their run.
Along with this the upcoming Peripheral Ring Road Phase 1 which runs from Yelahanka connecting White field and Sarjapur road has been the prime factors for growth of this residential and commercial hub in this belt.
About the Builder:
Founded in 1995, Sobha Limited, a `24 billion company, is one of the fastest growing and foremost backward integrated real estate players in the country. It means that the company has all the key competencies and in-house resources to deliver a project from its conceptualization to completion.
Sobha Limited is India’s leading property developers with 95 real estate projects; 253 contractual projects 65.83 million square feet of area. 50 ongoing residential projects; 31.14 million square feet of developable area 31 ongoing contractual projects; 9.35 million square feet of area. Present in 24 cities and 13 states across India.
- EHS 3 STAR Rating - Sobha Indraprastha and Global Mall
- Achievement Award for Health, Safety & Environment (Code - I) - Sobha Indraprastha/Global Mall-Bangalore
- NDTV Property Awards:
- Best CEO in Real Estate – Mr. J. C. Sharma, Vice-Chairman & Managing Director, Sobha Limited
- Premium Apartment Project of the Year (West) – Sobha Ivory, Pune
- Calicut Management Association (CMA):
- CMA Management Leadership Excellence Award 2014 - Mr. PNC Menon, Chairman Emeritus, Sobha Limited
Other Sobha Projects in Bangalore.
Sobha Clovelly is developed in land area extending upto 3 Acres. It consists of 3 and 4 BHK units. Each residential units is ensured with complete privacy without any external deistrubance.
Sobha Heritage provides option of 2 and 3 BHK units. Project host total of 775 units
Sobha Silicon Oasis consits of 900 Luxury units and 17 Row Houses. These residential units have been constructed utilising only 20% of the total land area.
Sobha Square is a new residential development by Sobha Limited. coming up in Kogilu Cross, North Bangalore.
Unit Types and Price
- The project is just 5 K M from Marathalli outer ring road.
- Located in the Golden Quadrilateral Bangalore's commercial growth hub.
- Precast Technology
- Backward integration.
- Easy accessibility to all major part of IT corridors.
- 15 % of project will have 1 Bed rooms Hall Kitchen
- 55 % will be 2 Bedroom units.
- 30% will be 3 Bedroom units
- The project is best suited for nuclear families.
- 81 Acres of development area with 80% open space.
- 5 club houses & swimming pools with multiple outdoor sports.
- Power supply of 0.5 KVA for 1 BHK and 0.75 KVA for 2 BHK.
- Water is supplied from Borewells.
- Water Treatment Plant will supply RO treated water for drinking.
- With multiple outdoor sports Located in the Golden Quadrilateral
- The project is 50% vastu complaint.
- SOBHA’s trademark quality standards
|Possession Date||June, 2018|
|Project Prelaunch Date||22 April 2015|
|Project Launch Date||Awaiting details|
|Project Complete Date||Awaiting details|
The first IT hub of Bangalore Whitefield lies to the east, Electronic City is to the west and to the north comes Hebbal and Bangalore International Airport. This area is filled with top engineering colleges, malls, hospitals and can reach all basic needs within minutes which show the convenience of the location. East Bangalore is one of the fast developing and busiest zones of Bangalore and is the right place for the investment.
|Sarjapur – Marthahalli ORR||:||5.5 Km|
|ITPL, Whitefield||:||9.2 Km|
|Embassy Tech Village||:||5.0 Km|
|Embassy Tech Square||:||4.4 Km|
|RMZ Ecospace||:||6.0 Km|
|Technology Center||:||11.6 Km|
|Mantri Commercio||:||6.0 Km|
|Prestige Tech Park||:||5.0 Km|
|Sankara Eye Hospital||:||7.8 Km|
|Vydehi Hospital||:||8.6 Km|
|Sakra World Hospital||:||5.8 Km|
|Forum Value Mall||:||4.9 Km|
|Phoenix Market City||:||11.5 Km|
|Central Mall||:||6.9 Km|
|Soul Space Arena Mall||:||7.7 Km|
1BHK Apartment in Panathur Road, Bangalore at Sobha Dream Acres
|Number of Balcony||1|
|Number of Bathrooms||1|
2BHK - Regular (1000 Sqft) -
|Number of Balcony||1|
|Number of Bathrooms||2|
|Sellable Area (SBA)||1012.08 sq ft|
2BHK - Large (1200 Sqft) -
|Number of Balcony||1|
|Number of Bathrooms||2|
|Sellable Area (SBA)||1205.47 sq ft|
Sobha Dream Acres Amenities
- 5 clubhouses
- swimming pools
- Multiple volleyball courts
- Multiple tennis courts
- Multiple basketball courts
- Billiards Table
- Swimming Pool
- Jogging tracks
- Yoga/ Aerobics
- Outdoor sports facilities
- Open air theater
- Squash courts
- Party hall
- Convenience retail
Sobha Dream Acres Latest News
Sobha fared well last year when most property developers struggled
Continuing strength in the Bangalore realty market, good execution track record and well-recognised brand name make Sobha Developers a strong player in the high-end residential segment.more...
Sobha Limited plans significant market expansion in India
Bangalore based real estate player Sobha Limited is eying to double its size by adding new sales of 7 million sq feet. Also, with its unique backward integration model, Sobha is strengthening its position material suppliers market.more...
Real Estate Bangalore
Over the past year amid the residential property sales have remained sluggish In India moderating economic growth. In the second quarter the analysts witnessed the volumes are picking up slowly.more...
Sobha Dream Acres Gallery